As an international market participant, you need a safe, efficient and cost-effective entry point to hold, transfer and mobilise your assets.
As a leading International Central Securities Depository (ICSD), we give you access to a very wide range of asset classes and markets. This also makes it easier for you to connect with the largest possible number of counterparties.
When you open an account with us, you obtain centralised access to:
- international securities: Eurobonds and international ETFs
- domestic securities from 48 markets worldwide, deposited in a domestic market CSD, including T2S markets
- one of the safest environments to hold your assets in: we carry some of the highest stability and capital ratings and make sure you always retain ownership of your assets
You can hold the following asset classes in your Euroclear Bank securities account:
- equities and equity-related instruments (warrants, rights, certificates)
- domestic bonds and money market instruments
- international bonds (eurobonds) and structured products
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- accept securities issued in over 100 denomination currencies
- provide for settlement against payment in over 50 currencies