As a market participant, you expect securities trades to be settled safely and efficiently. That’s what we offer as the Central Securities Depository (CSD) for the Finnish securities market.
We provide highly efficient and reliable settlement services:
- offering Delivery Versus Payment (DVP) settlement, ensuring the simultaneous transfer of cash to the seller and securities to the buyer (DVP model 1)
- free of payment or against payment settlement in euro ‘central bank money’, meaning that the cash leg takes place by transferring cash from the buyer’s to the seller’s account with the Finnish National Central Bank, further reducing risk
- for both on-exchange (bilateral and netting by central counterparty) and Over-The-Counter (OTC) transactions
- for both domestic and cross-border transactions: we operate a free-of-payment cross-border link with Euroclear Sweden
- in real-time with real-time reporting
- using ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 standards
- applying Finnish market practices as defined by Finnish Law
We are experts in the Finnish financial market and like to guide you through local market practices and regulations.
The date for Euroclear Finland to join the T2S environment is currently being decided. T2S will bring about extra settlement options for you including:
- automated partial settlement
- night-time and daytime settlement
We are building value-added features in order to offer you a wider range of asset services.
Log on to MyEuroclear
By becoming a client of Euroclear Finland, you gain access to the widest range of counterparties and financial instruments
Log on to MyEuroclear or go straight through as a guest to view our fees