Euroclear France, Euroclear Belgium, and Euroclear Nederland, form the group of CSDs called ESES.
Investors and issuers turn to us for our:
- domestic expertise and cross border connectivity
- fast, efficient and low risk acceptance, issuance and distribution of securities
- ability to provide unrivalled market proximity to local users
- focus on client and investor safety
- position as the preferred settlement provider for the Euronext markets
We also attract financial market firms looking to access:
- primary market liquidity
- European settlement system to participate in T2S and obtain local CSD and collateral management services
- new yield generating opportunities in a low interest rate environment
We use one platform across Belgium, France and the Netherlands as part of our commitment to international market harmonisation. We continue to take an active role in industry initiatives with T2S Working Groups, ISSA and ISMAG.
Together, our ESES CSD services cover the majority of domestic and cross-border securities, from (government and corporate) bonds and equities to derivatives and investment funds and span the securities lifecycle:
- primary and post Issuance
- safekeeping and asset servicing
- collateral management
Our leading Eurosystem proximity gives you access to a unique combination of liquidity, collateral, asset servicing and robust ownership protection to manage your financing objectives and risk challenges.
We give you the choice on how to connect to T2S – direct or indirect. We make sure the process is kept as simple as possible and you have full access our wide range of pre-settlement, custody and collateral management services.
We are a leading European CSD regulated by The Banque de France and the Autorité des Marchés financiers handling the full range of French government and corporate debt securities, global bonds, equities, warrants and investment funds.
Our market proximity gives you local market servicing and a contact point irrespective of where your assets are.
As the Dutch Central Securities Depository, we are regulated under the Dutch Securities Giro Act by the Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) and De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
Our market proximity gives you local market servicing and a contact point irrespective of where your assets are. Coupled with our common ESES platform and we are the first group of CSDs to deliver a cross market harmonisation for post trade services.
Benefit from direct access to the efficient and secure ESES settlement platform. Find out more