Tapping into the capital markets
- Access to a large direct investor base – our client franchise comprises over 2,000 financial institutions in over 90 countries
- Wide range of options – choose from approximately 50 settlement and 100 denomination currencies, as well as multiple instrument types and applicable legal jurisdictions
- Dedicated expert support – our experienced support teams guide you throughout the issuance process
- Same-day distribution – efficient distribution of securities to investors on the same day as issuance
- Increased transparency – shareholder and bondholder identification services give you a clear overview of your investors
We support the structuring of new issues across all asset classes to best meet the needs of issuers, intermediaries and investors. Whether you seek to issue in the international capital markets, or any of the domestic markets of the Euroclear group, we offer multiple prime depot structures.
Increased regulatory scrutiny and compliance changes – both globally and in the local markets – impact all market participants, including the issuance community. Issuers now face more stringent reporting requirements and are likely to encounter additional regulatory hurdles down the line. You can rely on us to help you comply with regulations as they unfold so that you can safely and efficiently bring your securities to market and meet your funding needs.
Euroclear as a Financial Market Infrastructure ensures timely adoption of the regulatory requirements such as the CDR Regulation and the Shareholder Rights Directive II, while meeting the operational and technical needs of our partners and clients. This means that, regardless of your nationality, you will be able to continue to issue your securities through Euroclear for access to investors across Europe and the world - in a safer, more efficient and more transparent environment.
In the TARGET2-Securities (T2S) environment, issuers can benefit from streamlined access to European markets by centralising activity in one of our Issuer CSDs connecting to T2S (from Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Finland). We are the leading place of issuance in the T2S markets for all types of instruments, and our unified CSD and ICSD services provide you with a single access point to reach investors across Europe and worldwide.
We work closely with the following industry groups to increase standardisation in the issuance process, and reduce risk and costs for both issuers and their investors.
- International Capital Markets Association (ICMA) and International Capital Markets Services Association (ICMSA) – we play an active role in promoting the development and efficient functioning of the international capital markets across the asset servicing chain.
- Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) – as one of the world’s leading numbering agencies, we actively support ANNA’s mission to promote the use of ISO standard identifiers.
- International Securities Market Advisory Group (ISMAG) – we are a founding member of ISMAG, helping issuers reduce costs and risks while making their securities more attractive to investors.
+32 (0)2 326 9257
+32 (0)2 337 55 80
+358 (0)20 770 6284