Euroclear UK & Ireland is the central securities depository for the UK and Ireland. We also operate the leading funds order routing service - EMX (powered by FundsPlace).
We believe in leading our markets through positive change while striving to eliminate risk in the market.
Our clients require a range of highly automated and reliable solutions at the best value. The industry turns to us for our:
- Safety and security - as an inter-bank payment system we ensure settlement finality and make sure our clients’ have full and final legal title on the legal register
- Complete fund solution – from order routing and management, asset servicing to settlement
- Transparency – we offer a range of reporting, including transaction reporting in adherence with MiFiD requirements on behalf of investment firms
- Asset servicing – our full range of services supports you across the entire fund / security lifecycle
- Optimisation – use your assets fully with our collateral, securities lending and settlement solutions
We are regulated by the Bank of England and the Financial Conduct Authority and comply with the CPMI-IOSCO Principles for Financial Market Infrastructure.
Our operating model is highly resilient with good levels of fault tolerance.
We provide settlement services:
- via CREST, our DvP Model 1 settlement system (we simultaneously...)
- against payment in either GBP, EUR or USD Central Bank Money
The CREST Courier service supports a direct holding model to ensure that you have the choice to have your name on the legal register.
Altogether, this gives you absolute certainty of ownership and a complete view of the transaction lifecycle.
We offer several types of membership both for companies and private individuals.