Euroclear UK & Ireland is the central securities depository for the UK and Ireland. We also operate the leading funds order routing service - EMX (powered by FundsPlace).
We believe in leading our markets through positive change while striving to eliminate risk in the market.
Our clients require a range of highly automated and reliable solutions at the best value. The industry turns to us for our:
- Safety and security - as an inter-bank payment system we ensure settlement finality and make sure our clients’ have full and final legal title on the legal register
- Complete fund solution – from order routing and management, asset servicing to settlement
- Transparency – we offer a range of reporting, including transaction reporting in adherence with MiFiD requirements on behalf of investment firms
- Asset servicing – our full range of services supports you across the entire fund / security lifecycle
- Optimisation – use your assets fully with our collateral, securities lending and settlement solutions
We are regulated by the Bank of England.
Our operating model is highly resilient with good levels of fault tolerance.
We provide settlement services:
- via CREST, our DvP Model 1 settlement system (we simultaneously...)
- against payment in either GBP, EUR or USD Central Bank Money
The CREST Courier service supports a direct holding model to ensure that you have the choice to have your name on the legal register.
Altogether, this gives you absolute certainty of ownership and a complete view of the transaction lifecycle.
We offer several types of membership both for companies and private individuals.