Euroclear InvestorInsight® is a new, unique service that is now live.
As an issuer, it can help you improve overall corporate governance. It allows you to easily identify your shareholders - creating new opportunities to reach out and engage with your investor base and the intermediaries they use.
Euroclear InvestorInsight builds on Euroclear's 25+ years of experience in shareholder identification on the French market - expanding our offering across the European Union while extending the range and boosting the quality of data available to you.
Unprecedented access to new insight into investor behaviour and expectations will allow you to pro-actively manage your shareholder engagement and enable you to simplify and improve the organisation of your general meetings.
“The launch of InvestorInsight represents an important milestone in fostering direct communication between issuers and their shareholders while bringing increased efficiencies to the market”
Isabelle Delorme, Head of Strategy and Product Expansion for Issuers, Fund Managers and Sustainable Finance
Take advantage of our comprehensive global network of intermediaries to ensure you can obtain shareholder information from across the globe in a timely, effective and centralised manner.
Our fully automated processes, supported by a dedicated team of experts who actively follow-up all identification requests, reduces the risk of manual errors and helps you receive accurate information in a structured way that is easy to understand.
Make use of the comprehensive range of information we receive from intermediaries, including shareholder email addresses, physical addresses and a unique identifier for each shareholder.
The data and insights available to you through Euroclear InvestorInsight will enable you to:
- fully understand your shareholder base (who, why,…) and how it is likely to evolve in composition and shareholder expectations
- create and deliver effective, targeted communication campaigns (including roadshows, analyst meetings, etc.) enabling you to further manage and protect your corporate reputation
- anticipate investor actions/needs (at AGM, on corporate events, etc.)
- identify prospect investors
Euroclear InvestorInsight simplifies the shareholder identification process for you and provides additional value throughout the entire shareholder identification disclosure request and response process.
Standardised processing flows ensure you get:
- increased quality of information
- delivered on time
- in a format that will simplify aggregation for further reporting processing
Providing you with the most accurate and comprehensive shareholder information available - Euroclear InvestorInsight brings you the following.
An unprecedented level of quality
Leveraging new SRDII obligations
- Full coverage of shareholders regardless of their country of residence or holding structure - including all necessary contact details for you to reach them
- Easy access to attractive shareholder analysis that can easily be used for your own reporting purposes
- Enhanced accuracy of shareholder information thanks to more structured data, standardised process and controls
- Up-to-date information (information available on J+1) thanks to a fully automated process with imposed deadlines
- Active follow-up on information collection and reconciliation process by a team of experts
As a cloud-based platform, Euroclear InvestorInsight offers a scalable solution with the highest security standards - as expected from your trusted Financial Market Infrastructure.
Delivered in accordance with current agile methodologies, Euroclear InvestorInsight will provide you with immediate benefits - while continuing to evolve and introduce a series of additional functionalities as the service matures and new market needs emerge.
Extended reach - Obtain shareholder information from a global network of intermediaries
Comprehensive shareholder information - Amongst others, this includes, a unique shareholder identifier, their email address and a physical address.
Automated controls - boosting the processing & enhancing the data quality
Proactive chasing - from operational experts to ensure completeness and timeliness
Timely response - resulting in more up-to-date - and therefore - relevant information