Be ready on issuance date
The New Issues Alert offers near real-time notifications of all the new Eurobonds, UK, Irish, French, Dutch and Belgian securities coming to market.
As primary Central Securities Depository (CSD) and National Numbering Agency in several markets, Euroclear creates securities for all the new Eurobonds, Belgian, Dutch, French, Irish and UK fixed income and equities. The information is collected from primary sources such as the issuer agents or the legal documentation.
The New Issues Alert ensures that you are notified as soon as a new security is set up in our system.
The data is directly sourced from trusted market infrastructures. Euroclear CSDs use the same data to support their core post-trading business
Here are a few questions to consider:
- How quickly can I trade if I get a request to trade in a new security?
- What's happening in the market?
- Do I have information on all securities of interest?
- What is the process of a new security set up in my organisation?
- Can my system quickly set up a new security?
The near real-time feed is available from the start to the end of the operational day of the underlying CSD. An end of day file is produced at the end of the day.
The New Issue Alert is a JSON file available via MFT. The end of day file includes all the securities created on that day.