Stay up to date on important corporate events
Managing risks on your portfolio, identifying cash flow changes or keeping track of your position records are critical activities that require top quality data. Corporate actions fuel such activities and must be thoroughly monitored to avoid adverse impacts.
Corporate actions have become increasingly complex to harness, and we are here to ensure that you only receive data that are accurate and complete.
Our Corporate Actions Notifications delivers any upcoming corporate action or changes throughout the day - formatted in line with the industry guideline.
You will receive the same data we use to book billions of euros worth of payments in the client accounts daily. As the primary Central Securities Depository for Eurobonds, French, Dutch, Belgian, UK and Irish securities, Euroclear has a dedicated team of Corporate Actions experts who work closely with issuers and agents. They clarify for you any ambiguities and ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
We notify you of all possible corporate actions occurring on Eurobonds, Belgian, Dutch, French, Irish and UK securities
Here are a few questions to consider:
- What is the cost of processing incorrect corporate actions data?
- How crucial is it to receive the timely corporate actions information
- What are commercial implications of the delay in processing corporate actions data?
- How do I get informed about corporate actions on the securities in my portfolio and those not in my portfolio?
- How is the corporate actions feed integrated into my systems?
The Corporate Actions Notifications provides reporting in ISO 15022 MT564 format and ISO2022 (XML) for meetings . It is delivered as a .txt file in a push mode via MFT.