Video broadcasted on 15 November 2018 during the Euroclear Collateral Conference 2018
Recent regulation has dramatically changed the global collateral management landscape.
The market, has demonstrated its agility and responsiveness by adapting to take advantage of the resulting opportunities.
Moving away from balance sheet intensive trades to new forms of collateral trading such as collateral swaps, and the integration of previously siloed asset classes are just two examples of this agility.
Our panellists are sharing their views on the continuing evolution of the market and the opportunities this will present for their respective business lines.
- Moderator: David Field, Managing Director, The Field Effect
- Nicola Danese, Managing Director, responsible for EMEA FI Financing - JP Morgan
- Antoine Danneel, Head of Equity Finance EMEA - BNP Paribas
- Ciaran O'Flynn, Managing Director - Morgan Stanley
- Grigorios Markouizos, Managing Director and Global Head of Fixed Income Finance - Citi