I would like to make a formal complaint
At Euroclear, we care about how we do business with our clients. If you are not satisfied with the services we offer, we are keen to address any issues you may be facing.
Before proceeding, have you already discussed your issue with your regular contact(s) at Euroclear?
- No – please get in touch with your regular contact(s) at Euroclear to discuss your issue further.
- Yes – I have been in touch with my regular contact(s) but I’m not satisfied how my issue was handled. I would like to make a formal complaint.
Please continue reading below.
How to make a complaint
You can make a formal complaint by sending us an email or a letter:
- email address: UK-Compliance@euroclear.com
- postal address:
Euroclear UK & Ireland Limited
Attn: UK Compliance Department
33 Cannon Street
London EC4M 5SB
Please include the following details in your email/letter:
- your name and address
- a description of the nature and the content of your complaint
- the contact details of your usual Euroclear contact point (if any)
- any relevant documentation (enclosed with your letter or attached to your email)
What happens next?
- acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within five business days (with some additional time for postage) from its receipt
- investigate your complaint further and get in touch with the regular contact(s) you mentioned in your complaint
- (may) request further information and/or seek clarification from you on your complaint
- provide you with a written response within 15 business days from the receipt of the complaint or from when additional information was requested
We will only use this information for the purpose of handling your complaint fairly, promptly and appropriately. We will treat all data collected in accordance with the relevant legal and contractual provisions on confidentiality and personal data.