I would like to make a formal complaint
We care about how we do business with our clients. If you are not satisfied with the services we offer, we are keen to address any issues you may be facing.
Before proceeding, we would like to make sure that you have already discussed your issue with your regular point of contact(s) at Euroclear Sweden?
- Not yet – please get in touch with your regular point of contact(s) to discuss your issue further.
If you do not have a regular point of contact at Euroclear Sweden, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes – if you have been in touch with your regular point of contact(s) and you are not satisfied with how your issue was handled, you can make a formal complaint.
Please continue reading below on how to proceed with your complaint.
Complaints manager at Euroclear Sweden is Elisabeth Helmenius.
How to make a complaint
You can make a formal complaint in writing by sending us an email or a letter:
|Postal address||Euroclear Sweden|
|To the attention of the Complaints Manager|
|PO Box 191|
|SE-101 23 Stockholm|
Please include the following details in your email/letter:
- your name and address
- a description of the nature and the content of your complaint
- the contact details of your usual point of contact at Euroclear Sweden (if any)
- any relevant documentation (enclosed with your letter or attached to your email)
What happens next?
- acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within a reasonable period of time from its receipt
- investigate your complaint further and get in touch with the regular contact(s) you mentioned in your complaint
- (may) request further information and/or seek clarification from you on your complaint
- provide you with a written response within a reasonable period of time
We will only use this information for the purpose of handling your complaint fairly, promptly and appropriately. We will treat all data collected in accordance with the relevant legal and contractual provisions on confidentiality and personal data.