Tired of keeping up with the daily Money Market issuances?
As the primary Central Securities Depository and national numbering agency, Euroclear France covers the entire lifecycle of the issuance, from ISIN allocation to same-day primary settlement for all French commercial papers.
The French MMI Alert sources data from Euroclear France and offers you real-time and accurate notifications of all the new French short- and medium-term notes coming to market.
Euroclear France acts as your golden source by collecting data from the MMI issuers and dealers. No more need to cross-check data against multiple sources.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- How quickly can I trade if I get a request to trade in a new security?
- What's happening in the market?
- Do I have information on all securities of interest?
- What is the process of a new security set up in my organisation?
- Can my system quickly set up a new security?
The French MMI Alert covers both:
- French short-term commercial papers (NEU CP – Negotiable EUropean Commercial Paper).
- French medium-term notes (NEU MTN – Negotiable EUropean Medium Term Note).
The feed contains up to 42 securities reference data points, allowing you to identify the new MMI with its relevant characteristic including the issuer, issued amount, maturity date and many more.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Euroclear is a leading market infrastructure.
As the preeminent post-trade provider for the international securities business, we provide highly reliable reference data, timely and accurate corporate actions information and meaningful data intelligence on market liquidity. The same data is used in our core Custody and Settlement business.
Our broad view of the market enables our customers to make informed and proprietary decisions based on high-grade, detailed and timely post-trade information, drawing on a large pool of data to achieve outcomes that no one firm could achieve alone.
The Euroclear group is made up of Euroclear Bank, Euroclear Belgium, Euroclear France, Euroclear Nederland, Euroclear Finland, Euroclear Sweden and Euroclear UK & Ireland.