As an investor, you can open an owner-registered securities account (vp-account) with us through your bank or broker.
With this account:
- your holdings in Euroclear Finland-eligible securities will be registered in your name.
- you will be automatically part of the public register of shares (for your equities) and the general meeting register of shareholders
Apart from the safekeeping of your securities in our highly secure book-entry system, you also get information on your:
- declaration of income-tax return
- annual statement
- dividend payments, changes in holdings and more
Any changes must be notified in writing to us. You can do it by:
- Write informal notification.
- Use the account agreement and tick the box “Change notification" and add name, personal identity number and changed information.
- Attach a certified photocopy of an identity document (valid passport).
- Please remember to sign the notification.
Changes in private investors' address can be notified by filling out the following form:
By becoming a client of Euroclear Finland, you gain access to the widest range of counterparties and financial instruments