Tariff updates taking place in June and in September.
Changes valid as of 28 June 2019
We have updated the following affiliation fees:
• New Depository Participant and Settlement Member
• New Issuer Agent
• New issuer for the following instrument types: money market instruments, bonds, warrants, funds
Changes valid as of 30 September 2019
Following the implementation of Partial Settlement in Infinity, which will take place in September, we have updated the tariff documentation to reflect the settlement of each part of partially settled instruction. If the settlement instruction is settled in many parts, we charge for each part according to our valid tariff. These fees are:
• Settlement instruction fees (T2S, DvP, FoP, account allocations)
• Modification fees for partial indicator and priority indicator
• Settlement message fees
• Security position transfer fees
For further information about Partial Settlement, please refer to our updated Service Description on MyEuroclear.
In addition, we have updated the following service fees:
• Different types of Euroclear Finland specialist fees
• Fees for private placement / redemption of own shares
The full list of updates and changes is available in the Document Change Notice (DCN) of the tariff.