Via the service, the company gets application services complying with government regulations, for the purpose of maintaining an insider register as well as the corresponding insider listings and lists. The service yields several reports for tracking the holdings and holding changes of insiders, either from a public or non-public insider register.
Reports from the service, among others:
- Holdings of persons subject to the disclosure obligation
- Changes in the holdings of persons subject to the disclosure obligation
- Holdings of one person subject to the disclosure obligation
- Display material of persons subject to the disclosure obligation
- List of all the company projects in which the person subject to the disclosure obligation is involved
- List of all the persons involved in a specific project
The NetSire service on a company's web page links to Euroclear Finland's NetSire, providing the insider register´s display for public inspection. The company can also arrange the public insider register’s display through Euroclear Finland's customer service.