1. Account operator is the bank or securities broker to which the securities account is linked and which the securities account holder should contact on issues concerning the annual statement.
2. Personal identification number, name and securities account number. In those cases where the securities account holder is not taxed in Sweden, and the account operator has registered a TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), this is shown instead of a personal identification number.
3. Securities holdings in alphabetical order.
4. Information marked with an * has been reported to the Swedish Tax Agency in accordance with our obligations regarding the submission of income statements.
5. Euroclear Sweden has not received any year-end price.
6. Total redemption payments present the securities that have had redemption during the year. For example, debt related instruments and Exchange traded funds (ETF) redemption.
7. Year 2013 we start to report standard income investment fund for ETF:s. Calculation of standard income investment fund: 0,4 % * market value at the first business day 2014.