Trade in multiple venues and time zones and settle easily in Euroclear Bank - manage your inventory efficiently in Euroclear Bank.
ETFs - Market Makers, Authorised Participants & Prime Brokers
Whether you're a market maker, an authorised participant or a prime broker, there are a number of key benefits to having a single settlement location in Euroclear Bank.
- Centralisation of the liquidity: With less fragmentation, the ICSD-model decreases the number of complex realignments between CSDs when trading between different stock exchanges. The model also reduces costs and simplifies inventory management. As a consequence, the risk of settlement failure is dramatically brought down and the number of costly buy-ins to cover settlement fails and related CSDR penalties dropped. This results in more competitive spreads.
- Primary market transactions: Since the Transfer Agents have an account in Euroclear, the settlement of the primary market transactions takes place smoothly.
- Multi-currency settlement: Euroclear’s ICSD model gives you access to settlement in all our eligible currencies.
- Long settlement window: Euroclear’s settlement window is open throughout Asian, European and US trading hours.
- One single ISIN per ETF: Regardless of market, trading venue or currency, your ETF will be identified by one single ISIN.
- Efficient inventory management: The intermediaries will have one inventory management account in Euroclear Bank in place of having one in all related CSDs.