Enjoy enhanced trading, liquidity, reduced settlement fails and less risk. With holdings of ETFs concentrated in Euroclear Bank, these instruments can more easily be used as a financing tool, both for securities lending and collateral management.
- Global access: Access ETFs in multiple markets - worldwide.
- Centralisation of the liquidity: With less fragmentation, the ICSD model decreases the number of complex realignments between CSDs when trading between different stock exchanges. The model also reduces costs and simplifies inventory management. As a consequence, the risk of settlement failure is dramatically brought down and the number of costly buy-ins to cover settlement fails and related CSDR penalties dropped. This results in more competitive spreads.
- Multi-currency settlement: Euroclear’s ICSD model gives you access to settlement in all our eligible currencies
- Long settlement window: Euroclear’s settlement window is open throughout Asian, European and US trading hours.
- One single ISIN per ETF: Regardless of market or currency, the ETF will be identified by one single ISIN.
- All OTC transactions can also settle in Euroclear Bank.
In addition to the ICSD model – Euroclear Bank also offers access to ETFs on domestic markets.