Video recorded on 16 May at the Euroclear Collateral Conference 2023
The conference brought together over 600 members of the Collateral Highway community for an inclusive and interactive two-day event, reconnecting in person, hearing visions of the future, and how to navigate a path to reach it safety.
One of the many conference highlights was the Euroclear update, where delegates heard the latest service developments and how Euroclear is leveraging innovation and creativity to meet their future needs.
In this video, find out more about the following:
- A review of 2022, a challenging year – full of extremes
- How we reorganised and reinforced our client service function
- How we listened to feedback to make the right moves in terms of investment and priorities
- How ‘speed’ has become a key theme, on top of efficiency, scalability and risk-control
- How data is the basis of everything we do in collateral management
- New modular services and new asset classes
Marije Verhelst, Head of Business Development, Securities Lending & Collateral Management at Euroclear joined in discussion by Aki Vlahodimos, Head of Marketing at Euroclear.
"Innovation is clearly at the heart of everything we are doing, as an organisation, but on the Collateral Highway"
Head of Business Development, Securities Lending & Collateral Management