Russia’s new corporate actions environment went live on 1 July 2016.
Now international investors are experiencing an automated and centralised process through the securities depositories in alignment with international best practise.
This unified corporate actions processing approach gives investors an open exchange of information across the chain.
In this webinar, speakers from Russia's NSD, Prosperity Capital Management and Euroclear outline the key changes you need to know about - which include the new:
- electronic instruction submission process
- notification and participation process for upcoming corporate events
- procedure for exercising security holders’ rights in the course of corporate actions
- Maria Krasnova, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board - National Settlement Depository (NSD)
- Denis Spirin, Corporate Governance Director - Prosperity Capital Management
- Facilitator - Frank Slagmolen, Deputy Head of Capital Markets - Euroclear
View the webcast
This webinar was broadcast on Thursday, 30 June 2016.
To view the webinar click on the link below and follow instructions to access the recording.