The Euroclear Bank Due Diligence Pack
Whether you are entering into new activity or evaluating your existing activity, carrying out due diligence on your service provider is paramount. This exercise can often take a significant amount of time, from submitting your questionnaire to getting the answers you need.
To increase transparency and efficiency in the process, we have built the Euroclear Bank Due Diligence Pack. Based on all our clients’ questions from the last three years, our comprehensive Due Diligence Pack lets you to carry out your due diligence on Euroclear Bank at any time using one single, up-to-date source of information.
Benefits of the Due Diligence Pack
- Full transparency – our pack addresses every due diligence question we have received in the last three years, including the questions to the Association of Global Custodians, AFME and Thomas Murray questionnaires.
- Any time access – by logging on to MyEuroclear, you can get the information you need on us whenever you want.
- Quicker due diligence reviews – you no longer have to wait for us to respond to lengthy questionnaires. Just pick and choose the information you need.
How to access the pack
The due diligence pack is available to Euroclear Bank clients free of charge.
If you have already requested access to the pack, you can access it at my.euroclear.com/duediligence.
If you do not yet have access, follow these steps to request it:
- Log on to my.euroclear.com, and click on your name in the top-right corner of the webpage.
- In the drop-down menu, click on User settings.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Request access for' section and tick the 'Euroclear Bank Due diligence pack' box.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page.
We will validate your registration within 24 hours.