Your feedback counts
Thank you to all our clients who shared their views with us in our 2016 Client Survey. Your voice has been heard! Across the Euroclear group, we are using your feedback to improve our services, further our mission to ‘make post-trade easy’ and offer even more enjoyable client experiences.
Focusing on what matters to you
We know how busy you are, which is why we are very encouraged by the high response rate each year on our survey.
Below are the key findings from 2016:
Approach and strategic initiatives
- Overall scores across the group remain high. Your responses show that you continue to see us as a reliable partner offering the products and services you need.
- You provided us with valuable feedback on areas where we can further improve the delivery of our projects and communication on changes impacting you. We have taken this on board as we roll out key projects in 2017, including CSDR.
People and contacts
- As in previous years, our people remain a key strength and a real differentiating factor in shaping your client experience.
- We will continue to focus on providing excellent client service from knowledgeable and friendly staff, as well as increasing the speed of your query resolution.
Information and tools
- Areas identified for improvement in the past, such as access to information on our website, continue to evolve positively.
- We are also providing more e-learning tools across our services to help you and your colleagues easily find the information you need.
- We are working with fintech companies, like Taskize, to help you improve operational processes. Euroclear Bank clients can now use the tool for fast query resolution with our Settlement and Corporate Actions Client Service teams.
Supporting Build Africa
As you know, we also made a donation to the charity Build Africa for each completed survey. Your participation went to providing new text books for the boys and girls at the Angangam Primary School in rural Uganda.